Jay-Z has teamed up with Rhapsody® and MTV to promote the highly-anticipated
release of his new album, “The Blueprint 3.” As part of the partnership, the
entire album will be available for fans to listen to for free on Rhapsody.com and from MTV’s “The Leak”, almost two weeks prior to its official release. In addition, Rhapsody will also make the new album available for purchase beginning September 8, three days ahead of the street release, and will include two exclusive bonus tracks. [More]
Win a Vizio HDTV and/or other Jay-Z memorabilia via Rhapsody's Twitter Contest (Starting September 1):
Here’s how to enter:
• Listen to a Jay-Z song on Rhapsody.com.
• Use our new “tweet” feature and tweet the song you’re listening to with a short review of the song.
• You MUST use the hashtag #RhapWin in your tweet and there must be a URL linking back to Rhapsody.com or your entry will not count. Ex: “I love American Gangster because it breaks barriers. #RhapWin http://bit.lyrhap32/”
• Enter as often as you like.
• We’ll also be having random pop quizzes throughout the promotion giving away special Jay-Z prizes.
• During our 3 day exclusive retail promotion we will be giving away free albums to random lucky winners. All entrants must be 18 or older and legal residents of the United States.